Official Website of Kanowit District Council

About Division

Kanowit District Council (KDC) was first formed in the year 1949 and it's present office is located at Jalan Kubu Kanowit near Ford Emma (Built by Rajah Charles Brooke in 1859 during the reign of the White Rajah's in Sarawak) KDC performs its roles and responsibility as a local authority under section 6 and 7 of the State Council Election Ordinance (Cap. 7). Kanowit...

Learn More

Latest News

There are currently no news.

Cukai Taksiran

Press Release, 19 April 2021

...