Official Website of Kanowit District Council

About Division

Kanowit District Council (KDC) was first formed in the year 1949 and it's present office is located at Jalan Kubu Kanowit near Ford Emma (Built by Rajah Charles Brooke in 1859 during the reign of the White Rajah's in Sarawak) KDC performs its roles and responsibility as a local authority under section 6 and 7 of the State Council Election Ordinance (Cap. 7). Kanowit...

Learn More

Latest News

The Borneo Post

Traders, hawkers to get Sarawakku Sayang (BKSS 6.0) Special Assistance in two payments.

Press Release, 05 June 2021

KUCHING (June 4): The Sarawakku Sayang Special Assistance (BKSS) 6.0 of RM1,500 for petty traders and hawkers announced Chief Minister Datuk Patinggi Abang Johari Tun Openg on May 28 will be paid in t...

BKSS 6.0

Press Release, 11 June 2021

...

Cukai Taksiran

Press Release, 19 April 2021

...